Friday 25 April 2014

Final Broadcast Piece

This is my final piece for the broadcast platform. I've combined scenes of 'constructed' reality, although scenes are natural and have no script. This is combined with the acting of 3 other parties- 2 individuals and a group of girls who were my acting well-known celebrity figures to review my show. As well as this the added use of background sound (music), effects, transitions and techniques and the editing on iMovie. The product that I have created has the intention to promote a reality programme to my target audience of the E4's demographic 15-35 year olds. I have incorporated certain features to the product to emphasise its certain aspect of looking realistic and as if it was to be a final product to be aired on national television.

2 comments: