Thursday 24 April 2014

Creating Social Networks

Even though I had not chosen the E-Media platform I decided to consider it within my work. I decided to create 2 social networking sites dedicated to my broadcast product. I created a Facebook page which would be created as if it was a real programme, the page was able to be liked by fans and other Facebook users which would show convergence throughout this platform. As well as this, I created a Twitter account that fans and users could follow. The account would then promote the programme, as would the Facebook page which would show synergy between different companies. 

I've also added comments on the pages as if it was a real programme that was going to be aired. This would show the increase in evolving technological advances over broadcast platforms, and that they can rely on the e-media platform for promotion of the broadcast platform and programme. I've also stated that the programme will be featured on E4 at 8pm, which fits my brief because the programme (opening sequence) is aimed at the pre-watershed audience, which is therefore before 9pm. I've also added a picture of the E4 logo and a picture taken especially for the show which is a picture of my family and I which text of the programmes name as the logo for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment